Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Introduction and welcome

Let me introduce myself. I am The Merrier Psycho. Why so mysterious? Simple, really. This is a blog about information security, and one of the three tenets of the profession is confidentiality. In other words - secrecy. I have secrets to share, but as they say, the names have been changed to protect the guilty. If I revealed my secret identity, it would be a trivial matter to figure out the parties involved in some of the stories I plan to share.

In my years in this field, I've done a bit of everything. Policy, auditing, architecture, vulnerability management, threat analysis, research, engineering... you name it I've done it. So hopefully I can keep you entertained with my stories and opinions.

I have a lot of plans for this blog, so drop back in whenever you need a dose of information security insanity. Welcome to my asylum.

-TMP

No comments: